Mar 26, 2009

The Flaming Lips Tour Australia

Now you probably already know about this, but what can I say. THE FLAMING LIPS ARE TOURING AUSTRALIA. You bet I am excited. I have never seen these Oklahoma wonders live before, so their visit is definitely one to look forward to. They have one show in Sydney and one show in Melbourne on their agenda, so if you live in those cities mark these dates in your calendar.
Don't miss them!

The Flaming Lips Tour Dates
July 28 Sydney-Hordern Pavilion
July 29 Melbourne-Festival Hall

Tickets go on sale April 2

1 Comments:

  • At March 26, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I haven't seen them either so I'm super pumped for this. I'll be f5ing on ticketek at 9am on April 2 for sure.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home